PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
cosmin.stiop

Help me identify this mark

Post by cosmin.stiop »

oel
co-admin

Re: Help me identify this mark

Post by oel »

Hi welcome to the forum. Your image's are too small, please show us some enhanced clear images of all the marks.

Peter.
cosmin.stiop

Post by cosmin.stiop »

cosmin.stiop

Post by cosmin.stiop »

oel wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:59 pm Hi welcome to the forum. Your image's are too small, please show us some enhanced clear images of all the marks.

Peter.
Thank you!!
dognose
Site Admin

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Romanian.

Trev.
oel
co-admin

Post by oel »

Indeed Romania, domestic silver hallmark used 1955-2004. Series of hallmarks featuring a sickle and ear of wheat as the core image, to represent communist agriculture. The three notches to indicate 3rd Romanian silver standard 800/000. The number to identify the assayer. In order of protection against the counterfeiting of Romanian Hallmarks the assayers identification numbers do not appear in any government published documents. (The Romanian National Authority for Consumer Protection of Precious Metals and Precious Stones)

Peter

Source; World Hallmarks Volume I Europe Hallmark Research Institute 2010, 2nd edition William whetstone, Dnusia Niklewicz, Lindy Matula page 233, 236
cosmin.stiop

Post by cosmin.stiop »

oel wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:17 pm Indeed Romania, domestic silver hallmark used 1955-2004. Series of hallmarks featuring a sickle and ear of wheat as the core image, to represent communist agriculture. The three notches to indicate 3rd Romanian silver standard 800/000. The number to identify the assayer. In order of protection against the counterfeiting of Romanian Hallmarks the assayers identification numbers do not appear in any government published documents. (The Romanian National Authority for Consumer Protection of Precious Metals and Precious Stones)

Peter

Source; World Hallmarks Volume I Europe Hallmark Research Institute 2010, 2nd edition William whetstone, Dnusia Niklewicz, Lindy Matula page 233, 236
Thank you so much!!

Return to “European Jewelry”