Online Encyclopedia of Silver Marks, Hallmarks & Makers' Marks
|F. M. Whiting & Co. was founded in 1878. It became Frank M. Whiting & Company in 1896 and continued manufacturing under that name until the firm was acquired by the Ellmore Silver Co. circa 1940. Ellmore also acquired the Amston and Concord silver companies at this period and continued to produce a number of the older F. M. Whiting patterns marked with Amston or Concord trademarks as well as creating new patterns under the F. M. Whiting name. Ellmore's flatware production ended with its closure around 1960.
1885 - 1889 1889 - 1893 1895 - 1905
1910 - 1945 1948 - 1954
|Related Pages at 925-1000.com:|
| © 2000 - 2018|
all rights reserved