I.N. Deitsch New York

Item must be marked "Sterling" or "925"
PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
oel
co-admin

I.N. Deitsch New York

Post by oel »

Silver Desk Clock

I.N. Deitsch New York, New York Listed in Jewelers’ Circular 1904-1915 as manufacturers of sterling silverware. No records after c. 1920. Isaac Newton Deitsch died in 1919.
Also see:
http://www.925-1000.com/forum/viewtopic ... sch#p48564

Ref: Encyclopedia of American Silver Manufacturers revised fourth Edition Dorothy T. Rainwater & Judy Redfield

Oel.
dognose
Site Admin

Re: I.N. Deitsch New York

Post by dognose »

I. N. Deitsch has been incorporated in New York to sell jewel cases and picture frames. Capital, $30,000. Directors, I. N. Deitsch, N. S. Brussel and E. W. Beebe, New York.

Source: Notions and Fancy Goods - February 1905

A petition in bankruptcy has been filed against I. N. Deitsch, silverware, 16 to 20 West Thirty second street, this city. Liabilities $35,000, assets $7,000.

Source: Crockery and Glass Journal - 21st August 1913

The R. E. Leyendecker Company, Inc., has a most attractive novelty line of decorated 'wood picture frames, onyx specialties, silver deposit ware, dresser sets, etc. Associated with Mr. Leyendecker is I. N. Deitsch, well known to the jewelry trade for many years.

The showroom is most central, the building being at the southeast corner of Fifth Avenue and Thirty-fourth Street, right in the heart of the hotel center and the new retail shopping district, thus making it convenient for both local and out-of-town buyers. The showrooms themselves are very attractively fitted out and the lines are displayed to excellent advantage.

Source: The Pottery, Glass & Brass Salesman - 31st January 1918

Trev.

Return to “Sterling Manufacturers ~ American after-1860”