An image of the premises of the goldsmith and jeweler, George W. Webb, located on the corner of Balitimore and Light streets, Baltimore:
This image is from 1864.
George W. Webb established his business in 1850. Around 1865 the firm was restyled to Webb & Company, the partners being G.W. Webb, A. Remick and W.H. Sexton. In 1877 the name was changed again to G.W. Webb & Co.