Please help determine what kind of spoon, manufacturer and period. and also whose coats of arms are engraved?

To identify an engraved crest, post an image here. - PHOTO REQUIRED
Nata37

Please help determine what kind of spoon, manufacturer and period. and also whose coats of arms are engraved?

Post by Nata37 »

Please help determine what kind of spoon, manufacturer and period. and also whose coats of arms are engraved on the scoop?
Image Image
Image Image
oel
co-admin

Re: Please help determine what kind of spoon, manufacturer and period. and also whose coats of arms are engraved?

Post by oel »

Hi, believe it to be a tea caddy spoon. Perhaps a present to celebrate a marriage, hence the two family crests joined together. The marks I believe to be fantasy marks, perhaps pseudo Swiss Schaffhausen?

Peter.
Theoderich
contributor

Re: Please help determine what kind of spoon, manufacturer and period. and also whose coats of arms are engraved?

Post by Theoderich »

oel wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 7:49 am Hi, believe it to be a tea caddy spoon. Perhaps a present to celebrate a marriage, hence the two family crests joined together. The marks I believe to be fantasy marks, perhaps pseudo Swiss Schaffhausen?

Peter.
Yes, pseudomarks but I do not know the manufacturer.
There is an other object of this manufacture.

(admin edit - see Posting Requirements )

Return to “Family Crests”