How to operate Postimage.com

Do not post mark questions here.
WarrenKundis
contributor

How to operate Postimage.com

Post by WarrenKundis »

Those with limited skills need some assistance. Had been posting images to posts for some time on PhotoBucket then dropped out when they started to charge. That was some years ago. Recently read the post where one of our members suggested using Postimage.com.

Have signed up but am having difficulty identifying the simplest way to upload images here. Note regularity is important for me. Would it be possible for someone to walk me through it. Currently have an android phone, am just starting to shoot through a loop for the fine details on marks themselves.

Your assistance would be much appreciated.
Warren
WarrenKundis
contributor

Re: How to operate Postimage.com

Post by WarrenKundis »

ps: May want to used a test post to try out various ways to do this porperly.

W
Traintime
contributor

Post by Traintime »

Not sure if your photo files source (phone) changes the method, but I threw in notes for simple Ipad load-ups in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=47917&p=163067&hilit=Ipad#p163067
WarrenKundis
contributor

Post by WarrenKundis »

Thanks Traintime,

Will work through this as soon as I can. Besides my Android phone, am shooting those images to my Windows 10 laptop.

Much appreciated
Warren
dragonflywink
co-admin

Post by dragonflywink »

I've been using postimage.org for quite a while now, on my Android phone, laptop and desktop - I'm not registered, simply open the site, click on 'Choose image', my files are pulled up, click on my picture, after it uploads, scroll down to 'Hotlink for forums', click on the blue 'copy/clipboard' icon to the right, and to post here, just place the cursor at the appropriate spot, right-click and hit 'paste' (check with 'Preview' to make sure all is good). Will say that all my images are already cropped and resized before I upload them to postimg...

~Cheryl

Return to “General Questions”