David Andersen Marks

MARK IMAGE REQUIRED
flycasta

David Andersen Marks

Post by flycasta »

Hello Everyone. Duane is my name from Australia. I started collecting silver pieces, Mainly french, only in the last few months. I have found the Website and forum unbelievably useful when it comes to finding out information on marks from all over the world which makes decisions in buying so much easier.

I came across this David Andersen item and can see it is obviously 830 but I was wondering about the rest of the marks on it as well. The piece also has a Carl Keijser & co stamp on it "Vesteras" which I have found is reinvested. Can anyone shed some light on the marks and maybe the reasoning for the Carl Keijser stamp as well please.

Is it going to be definitely 830 silver or potentially only silverplate?

Hopefully I have followed the forum rules correctly.
dognose
Site Admin

Re: David Andersen Marks

Post by dognose »

Hi Duane,

Welcome to the Forum.

It's always helpful to post images of all of the marks and of the item itself.

Trev.
flycasta

Post by flycasta »

Sorry about that...... I was mainly interested in the Marks below the David Andersen company marks, date mark and , I am assuming, the model no. mark that look like they have been stamped in. Here are some more pictures of the Tea pot and Carl Keijser & co stamp. I have found that most of his items seem to be Silverplate but I am unsure why the David Andersen marks are on it as well.

flycasta

Post by flycasta »

I have had the question answered....... Apparently the seller had sent 2 different marks for the same piece. It was actually not a David Anderson piece at all.

The post can be deleted if it is taking up space or maybe the David Anderson mark can be stored as another example.

Return to “German, French, Dutch, Russian, Scandinavian or Other - Single Image”