He entered a mark at Goldsmiths’ Hall in 1761 as a case maker from The Star, Theobalds Row, near Bedford Row.
As a widower from St Ann’s parish, Soho he married Jane Fox in 1776 at St Marylebone.
He was assessed to Land Tax on property in Tavistock Street from 1781-3 and Caroline Street from 1784-98. Both properties were near to Bedford Square.
His Will was proved for probate in London in 1798. His last address was Caroline Street.