Need Help Identifying Tea Set

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
anakranism

Need Help Identifying Tea Set

Post by anakranism »

hi everyone. i'm new to this forum. i found this set of three pieces today for a pretty cheap price. i'm not sure what they are. i'm also not sure they're silver. i thought i'd take a chance. i've been looking around the internet and can't find any examples of the hallmarks anywhere. also, the undersides of the bases look very rough and unfinished(probably not a good sign). i'm hoping someone can help me with identifying the name of the style and/or design. also, hopefully someone can help with identifying the marks themselves. any help will be greatly appreciated...thanks
anakranism

Re: Need Help Identifying Tea Set

Post by anakranism »

hi. i'm sorry, the pictures aren't working. i don't see the edit button anywhere. go ahead and delete this thing. i'll try again later.
dognose
Site Admin

Re: Need Help Identifying Tea Set

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

Your question cannot be answered without the required images.

The below should help you:

How to Add Images

Ensure you have read:
Posting Requirements

https://postimages.org (choose 'Share', then copy the 'Hotlink for forums' code) is recommended. Do not use Photobucket or Dropbox.

Ensure your images are embedded. Do not post links. Remember to use the 'Preview' button before submitting your post.

For more information see:

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=37974&p=103282#p103282

Give some time to creating your posts and we'll give some time to researching and answering them.

Trev.

Return to “French Silver”