Eugène Ulysse Délébois
Born: 11 Jun 1799 [23 Prairial an VII], Armentières, Nord, son of Jean Baptiste Marie Délébois & Albertine Marie Joseph Vaubeddeghem
Married: 4 Aug 1825, St. Merry, Paris, to Louise Péronne Sébastienne Orsier (b. ca. 1802), daughter Joseph Orsier & Geneviève Marie Hérault
Died: 24 Nov 1875, Colombes, Hauts-de-Seine
His first mark was registered 16 Jan 1827, 25 rue de Harlay, and cancelled 19 Jul 1842; he second, identical mark was registered at the same address the next day, 20 Jul 1842. There is no cancellation date for this second mark, but he is listed as a manufacturing silversmith at the rue de Harlay adress only until 1843, and then in 1844 at the same address with Jules Ferrier (for whom no mark was registered) and thereafter neither Délébois nor Ferrier are listed. So presumably Délébois retired or relocated in 1844/45.
On his death record, Délébois’ son, Charles Gustav Délébois (b.22 May 1840, Paris, 11e arrondissement), is described as a silversmith at 70 rue Oberkampf, but the younger Délébois does not appear to have registered a mark either.