This is the mark of Maison d'Orfèvrerie Richard, active during the period 1932-1994 and located at 147 rue du Temple, Paris. Symbol : a strawberry (une fraise) Successor of Edmond Ricard (1913-1929), who himself had taken over the workshop of Jean Grandvigne in 1910. At the death of Edmond in 1925 his wife took over the company (VveER). In 1932, the daughter of Edmond Ricard married Marcel Richard and started the Maison d'Orfèvreire Richard. In 1994 the business was taken over by Francis Regala.