FULTON JEWEL MANUFACTURING COMPANY Ltd.
40, Colborne street, Toronto
The Fulton Jewel Manufacturing Company, Toronto, has applied for incorporation papers.
Source: The Jewelers' Weekly - 15th March 1895
The Fulton Jewel Manufacturing Company, Ltd., have opened up in more commodious quarters at 40 Colborne street, Toronto. The new firm is composed of R. H. Pratt, president; A. R. Dewdney, vice-president; A. H. Dewdney. secretary-treasurer; E. W. Gilmore, manager, manufacturers and importers of rings, jewelry, silver novelties, purses, ebony goods, etc;
Source: The Jewelers Review - 12th April 1899