BRYSON & SONS65, High Street, Dalkeith
Bryson & Sons - Dalkeith - 1891
J. Bryson & Sons - Dalkeith - 1894
Bryson & Sons - Dalkeith - 1899
This is probably John Bryson, who registered his marks 'J.B' and 'BRYSON' both in oblong punches with clipped corners, with the Edinburgh Assay Office on the 17th March 1899 and c.1911 respectively.
The town of Dalkeith is about five miles south east of the EAO. John Bryson's private address recorded by the EAO was Linkfield, Musselburgh, which is about three miles north of Dalkeith.