This is the mark of the umbrella, walking stick, and whip manufacturer, T. Brigg & Sons of St James's Street, London:
A brigg in full sail between the letters 'B' and 'S'.
T. Brigg & Sons - London - 1893
The mark is most often to be found struck in conjunction with the mark of the silversmith Charles Cooke who was the chief mounter of gold and silver ornaments to Brigg & Sons.
Charles Cooke, who until 1888, was in business with his brother, John Robert Cooke, is noted as being located at 17, Frith Street in 1888, 56, Frith Street and 17, Bateman Street, Soho, in 1889, and moved again later that year to 49, Rupert Street, Soho. In 1900 he was listed as being at 1a, Dyott Street, WC, and removed yet again c.1907 to 4, Rigmount Street, Bedford Square.