Here is a mark rarely seen, that of Pim Brothers of Dublin, noted on a John Smyth teaspoon, 5 3/4" (14.5 cm) in length and 26 grams in weight, assayed at Dublin in 1878
Pim Brothers - Dublin - 1873
Pim Brothers were primarily poplin manufacturers and drapers, but had a large department store located at 75-85 South Great George Street, and as can be seen from the advertisement below, also at Exchequer Street. Amongst the known partners of this Quaker family business were: Joseph Todhunter Pim, Richard Pim, F.W. Pim, Jonathan Pim, Thomas Pim and John Gilbert.
Pim Brothers - Dublin - 1876
Pim Brothers - Dublin - 1894