Anybody Know This Reed & Barton Pattern?

If you know the maker, but not the pattern. - PHOTO REQUIRED
quentin52

Anybody Know This Reed & Barton Pattern?

Post by quentin52 »

http://www.hostpix.com/may25-30/heimvc-132s.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; http://www.hostpix.com/may25-30/heimvc-133s.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; All help will be appreciated. Thanks
silverly

Re: Anybody Know This Reed & Barton Pattern?

Post by silverly »

It may just be me, but I've looked for your pattern in every resource that I am able to access without success. The pattern is vaguely similar to Rembrant which was supposed to have been introduced in 1914 but definitely not it. Maybe someone else will come along with better references and be able to help you out. An image of the manufactures trademark and anything else on the back of the handle might be interesting.
dragonflywink
co-admin

Post by dragonflywink »

Silverplate pattern Louis XVI, actual date of introduction is unknown but appears in advertisements from 1926, offering both flatware and holloware.

~Cheryl
quentin52

Post by quentin52 »

dragonflywink wrote:Silverplate pattern Louis XVI, actual date of introduction is unknown but appears in advertisements from 1926, offering both flatware and holloware.

~Cheryl
A belated thank you Cheryl.

Mark
quentin52

Post by quentin52 »

silverly wrote:It may just be me, but I've looked for your pattern in every resource that I am able to access without success. The pattern is vaguely similar to Rembrant which was supposed to have been introduced in 1914 but definitely not it. Maybe someone else will come along with better references and be able to help you out. An image of the manufactures trademark and anything else on the back of the handle might be interesting.

Thanks for your help!
Mark

Return to “Flatware Pattern Identification”