PLEASE HELP! WHO IS "STERLING D" REWARD!

Navajo, Zuni & Hopi
PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
pinagus

PLEASE HELP! WHO IS "STERLING D" REWARD!

Post by pinagus »

I bought this ring in an auction (Goodwill) It was described as Native American turquoise ring (unknown), I fell in love with the ring, that I didn't bother to do any research on it or who made it or if it is a natural stone or stabilized. I have seen some sites that show the hallmark is either Rita Dawes or John Delvin or even Darrel Morgan & Calvin Desson; but their mark is either with the D under STERLING or STERLING upside down from the D. This one is with the marking all horizontal "STERLING D" I have no clue on who made this beauty, I wish I knew who, to give him/her credit (spiritual).
To whom ever gives me actual clues, I will send them genuine blessings (mayan) as a REWARD!!!
Take care people!
Gus,
pinagus

Re: PLEASE HELP! WHO IS "STERLING D" REWARD!

Post by pinagus »

Here's the photo of the ring, something must of happen to first one:
Ginger777

Post by Ginger777 »

pinagus wrote:Here's the photo of the ring, something must of happen to first one:
Try here http://www.silvercollection.it/DICTIONA ... .html#FIGD
pinagus

Post by pinagus »

Thank you Ginger, the link you provided me was of very helpful! Te deseo mucha salud y te mando un fuerte abrazo! Gracias!!
Ginger777

Post by Ginger777 »

pinagus wrote:Thank you Ginger, the link you provided me was of very helpful! Te deseo mucha salud y te mando un fuerte abrazo! Gracias!!
¡El gusto es Mió! Found a better one here
http://www.art-amerindien.com/hallmarks ... -marks.htm
pinagus

Post by pinagus »

Even better, this is very detailed! It's amazing how much info the internet provides. Que siempre se cumplen tus deseos! Gracias!!

Return to “Native American Silver”