Russian spoon

MARK IMAGE REQUIRED
Qrt.S
contributor

Re: Russian spoon

Post by Qrt.S »

@Dad
@Ubaranda
Thank you, much appreciated information. The only thing is that again mistakes and faults are found in Postnikova.

There was a Segeyev (MC?) i Vyatka in 1892 (P#"692A"). Is he possibly the same earlier mentioned Matvei Sergeyev by Dad or? Also Matvey Sorokin seems to have assyed in Vyatka in 1851-1861 (P#692), or?
Thank you in advance.
Dad
contributor

Post by Dad »

Hi.
Yes, Matvei Sergeyev worked in Vyatka too. Matvei Sorokin worked before him (in Vyatka assay office)
niceguy1

Post by niceguy1 »

HELLO

So, can we confirm they are Minsk & possibly A.Kreindel?
AnnR

Post by AnnR »

Hello
I realize this is an old post. However I just stumbled on it while trying to research a 2 spoons that I have. Based on the info posted it looks like it’s from Minsk. However 1 spoon has a coat of arms. And that’s what I am trying to research. Any help appreciated. Thank you
I could not figure out how to post an image.
Qrt.S
contributor

Post by Qrt.S »

Please read this tutorial and then you know how to insert pictures:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10
Qrt.S
contributor

Post by Qrt.S »

Please also note, that you must open a new thread for your question. Only one item per topic/thread otherwise it will be a complete mess!l
AnnR

Post by AnnR »

Hello
I realize this is an old post. However I just stumbled on it while trying to research a 2 spoons that I have. Based on the info posted it looks like it’s from Minsk. However 1 spoon has a coat of arms. And that’s what I am trying to research. Any help appreciated. Thank you
https://ibb.co/0DMLZLw
Qrt.S
contributor

Post by Qrt.S »

Please show pictures of marks only. The marks on your spoon look like mini ants (mission impossible)
Qrt.S
contributor

Post by Qrt.S »

There is no problem with posting pictures. Just try to do according to the instructions I gave you. Interesting spoons! You cannot edit an old post. Make a new one and the picture to it.
dognose
Site Admin

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

Firstly, please read the Posting Requirements before posting.

The below should help you:

How to Add Images

Ensure you have read:
Posting Requirements

https://postimages.org (choose 'Share', then copy the 'Hotlink for forums' code) is recommended. Do not use Photobucket or Dropbox.

Ensure your images are embedded. Do not post links. Remember to use the 'Preview' button before submitting your post.

For more information see:

http://www.925-1000.com/forum/viewtopic ... 82#p103282

Give some time to creating your posts and we'll give some time to researching and answering them.

Trev.
Qrt.S
contributor

Post by Qrt.S »

You didn't read the instructions. See Trev's instructions above and follow them!

The maker of the upper spoon (ГА, Latin GA.) The maker is Grigory Andreyev in St. Petersburg 1885-1898 and assayed by Aleksandr Tomasovskij Sevyer 1892-1898. The upper mark is a Soviet remarking 1927-1954 enabling the owner to sell the spoon on the "open market".

The lower spoon's picture is out of focus and the marks are dirty. Clean the marks and open a new thread for it. That much I can tell that it is made most likely between 1908-1927.
dognose
Site Admin

Post by dognose »

Start a new topic for each item and add images of the item and the marks.

Trev.

Return to “German, French, Dutch, Russian, Scandinavian or Other - Single Image”