Help identifying a fork mark

MARK IMAGE REQUIRED
IsaiVillo

Help identifying a fork mark

Post by IsaiVillo »

Hello, good afternoon, I have a fork with a small mark on the bottom right of its head, it consists of a rabbit on the top, below the initials S F and finally 950 M, for the 950 I suppose it is 95% silver , but the M that is to its right (950 M) confuses me. Is it silver or does the M indicate another material? I'm waiting for your answer, cheers! Image
IsaiVillo

Re: Help identifying a fork mark

Post by IsaiVillo »

https://ibb.co/Hg3xgc5 This is the link of the picture
dognose
Site Admin

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

Always embed your images as very few members will click on links:

Trev.
IsaiVillo

Post by IsaiVillo »

Thank you Trev! And sorry I posted the post in 2 forums, I wasn't sure which one, and I decided to post it in both because the need to know the origin of the brand was a bit urgent, do you know anything about the brand? brand of these forks?

(admin edit - see Posting Requirements )
IsaiVillo

Post by IsaiVillo »

Update!
I was searching and according to what I read in this forum and other places, the image of the rabbit was quite used in France, in addition to the fact that the letter "M" used to appear next to 950 in the region of France, Belgium and sometimes in Germany, but there was a a time when there were many Belgian producers without registered trademarks, but still I can't come to a conclusion; I was also looking at your brand guide, and none of the known ones with initials S F have those inscriptions and symbols.
I remain attentive to your answers, greetings!

Return to “German, French, Dutch, Russian, Scandinavian or Other - Single Image”