Hallmark of Cuba/curb chain watch bracelet

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
Monkeyinmoonlight

Hallmark of Cuba/curb chain watch bracelet

Post by Monkeyinmoonlight »

I'm trying to establish the provenance of this gold watch bracelet. It is stamped 18K and hallmarked with what looks like a stylised bat. It's standing on its hind legs, with wings outstretched as per photo. This was left to me by my uncle who resided in the Latin Americas. Any ideas, please?

Monkeyinmoonlight

HELP, please! Not able to load gold hallmark images

Post by Monkeyinmoonlight »

My apologies ref previous post and unopenable images. I'm new to this forum game although I'm a pro photographer... Make of that what you will :o)

I have however, since about 13:30 UK time, Thursday, 27 May 2021, been trying every which-way to load the required images. It is now 18:48 hrs and I'm giving up, dinner is waiting.

Following the instructions, I loaded/un-embedded/embedded, the images on Imgur, used the BBCode, all to no avail. The images are (1654 x 1103) px, (4.7 x 3.2) ins, 1.27 MB. If anyone wants to give me clearer loading instructions, I'd be delighted to have another crack at it...
dognose
Site Admin

Re: Hallmark of Cuba/curb chain watch bracelet

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

The below should help you:

How to Add Images

Posting Requirements

https://postimages.org (choose 'Share', then copy the 'Hotlink for forums' code) is recommended. Do not use Photobucket or Dropbox.

Ensure your images are embedded. Do not post links. Remember to use the 'Preview' button before submitting your post.

For more information see:

http://www.925-1000.com/forum/viewtopic ... 82#p103282

Give some time to creating your posts and we'll give some time to researching and answering them.

Trev.

Return to “Gold Marks - Worldwide”