Help Identifying Marks on 14k Gold Cigaratte Case

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
henley31

Help Identifying Marks on 14k Gold Cigaratte Case

Post by henley31 »

Hello, can anyone please please help me identify the hallmarks/makers mark on this 14k gold cigarette case? Ive searched and searched to no avail! The inside flap is marked 14k the number 300 (?) and then what looks like the letters GRNO inside what appears to be maybe a large letter C or it could be a partial oval with some of it rubbed/worn off. The R looks a little shorter compared to the other letters so it may in fact be the letter P or maybe even a D. Again, I have searched and searched and come up empty handed every time. I apologize for not providing better photos but I cant seem to zoom in but so much before the picture blurs! :( Any information as far as makers mark, possible age (admin edit read our forum rules), what the number 300 could stand for, just anything that may shed some light on this lovely little collectible would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

oel
co-admin

Re: Help Identifying Marks on 14k Gold Cigaratte Case

Post by oel »

Hi welcome to the forum, please read our Posting Requirements

For better results please show us an enhanced, clear image of the potential maker's mark, use a good digital camera; macro mode, daylight, no flash.

Oel
henley31

Re: Help Identifying Marks on 14k Gold Cigaratte Case

Post by henley31 »

Hello, thanks for the advice and I apologize for not being in compliance with the forum rules when posting my question. Heres another photo of the hallmarks that is much clearer. Of course, Im still at a loss on identifying the hallmark.... Perhaps someone who is familiar with the mark will see this and be able to shed some light on what the letters/characters represent. Again, any help is much appreciated!! Thanks again!

Return to “Gold Marks - Worldwide”