Help Identifying Ring - Etruscan revival(?) 10K rose gold garnet ring with star maker's mark

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
memoryknots

Help Identifying Ring - Etruscan revival(?) 10K rose gold garnet ring with star maker's mark

Postby memoryknots » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:53 am

Hi everyone! I am having a lot of trouble finding information on this lone mark on the ring. The mark is REALLY difficult to photograph with my phone. However, I was able to find almost the exact same ring with the same mark, but just different designs on the shoulders online. Mine doesn't seem very worn or perhaps it was really well taken care of, and the stone is in really great condition. The picture of this ring shows the gold beads around the setting all worn down but the beads on mine is almost all there.

I've googled quite a bit, and I really haven't found anything remotely like this mark. Closest was Allsop Bros. but theirs included an "A". And there were other star marks but those were inside circles not this weird shape.

Please see photos below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

memoryknots

Re: Help Identifying Ring - Etruscan revival(?) 10K rose gold garnet ring with star maker's mark

Postby memoryknots » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:03 am

Apologies. I copied the wrong link from imgur. Please see below. Thank you!

Return to “Gold Marks - Worldwide”