"RD" mark on Paul Revere style bowl

Item must be marked "Sterling" or "925"
PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:36 pm

"RD" mark on Paul Revere style bowl

Postby dwma » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:13 pm

I have a small bowl with "RD" inside joining circles. Bowl sits 2-3/4" tall. Not sure if effect is from the general light wear to the piece, but it has a very light hand-hammered look. Makes me think it's Arts & Crafts. Any thoughts?

Posts: 3551
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:53 pm
Location: Land of Lincoln, USA

Postby 2209patrick » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Hello and welcome.

Believe thr "RD" mark was used by the Richard Dimes Company. Check here:


Return to “Sterling Manufacturers ~ American after-1860”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests