"N" Trademark plus Diamond

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
hkbd

"N" Trademark plus Diamond

Post by hkbd »

I have a silver-plated ice bucket similar to an Art Deco Christofle one online. Instead of two sets of 4 rings there are two sets of three. The mark is an N in a square plus a horizontal diamond with an arrow pointing toward the N and an "animal" which may be a beaver or a seal. Also engraved around the side of the bucket are many fauns dancing and drinking from bottles of champagne. I have not been able to identify the maker. I tried to attach a pic of the trademark but was not able to.

Any help on identification would be appreciated.
dognose
Site Admin

Re: "N" Trademark plus Diamond

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Your question cannot be answered without the required images.

The below should help you:

How to Add Images

Posting Requirements

https://postimages.org (choose 'Share', then copy the 'Hotlink for forums' code) is recommended. Do not use Photobucket or Dropbox.

Ensure your images are embedded. Do not post links. Remember to use the 'Preview' button before submitting your post.

For more information see:

http://www.925-1000.com/forum/viewtopic ... 82#p103282

Give some time to creating your posts and we'll give some time to researching and answering them.

Trev.
hkbd

Post by hkbd »

Here are images of the item and mark. Thanks for any info you have on them.

hkbd

Post by hkbd »

hkbd wrote:I have a silver-plated ice bucket similar to an Art Deco Christofle one online. Instead of two sets of 4 rings there are two sets of three. The mark is an N in a square plus a horizontal diamond with an arrow pointing toward the N and an "animal" which may be a beaver or a seal. Also engraved around the side of the bucket are many fauns dancing and drinking from bottles of champagne. I have not been able to identify the maker. I tried to attach a pic of the trademark but was not able to.

Any help on identification would be appreciated.

Return to “Silverplate Trademarks - Worldwide”