Identification of marks on ammonite cufflinks

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
onice

Identification of marks on ammonite cufflinks

Post by onice »

Hello Everyone,

I haven't been able to identify the different marks on this cufflinks. The maker's mark seems to be english (the form). But I haven't found any elements to confirm my theory. The same for the other marks. Need your help and support ! Regards,

The ammonite cuff
The Maker's mark
Other mark
Wheel mark (signification?)
jcgraham77

Re: Identification of marks on ammonite cufflinks

Post by jcgraham77 »

Have you identified this one yet? I am trying to identify the circle/wheel .925 mark—I have a baltic amber bracelet with the identical mark on the clasp. Since the back of your cufflink setting is marked DG, it makes me suspect that the circle/wheel 925 mark is the mark for whoever manufactured the cufflink post but not the entire piece of jewelry. Per my bracelet, the clasp seems a bit pre-manufactured while the remainder of the bracelet is obviously handmade. If I find anything else out I will let you know. Thanks!
jcgraham77

Re: Identification of marks on ammonite cufflinks

Post by jcgraham77 »

I just found the cufflink findings for sale on a supplier site with the exact mark so that is def the mark for the findings manufacturer. Samuel Findings is the company and it's in the UK...so I am guessing that whoever made your cufflink setting and used the findings is a UK jeweler.

Return to “European Jewelry”