Can anyone help me identify the picture hallmark on this ring?

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
KalaC

Can anyone help me identify the picture hallmark on this ring?

Post by KalaC »

KalaC

Can someone please Help identy pictures on jewelry!!!

Post by KalaC »

Hi I have this gorgeous ring that has been passed down in our family and no one knows what these picture are for or what they mean if someone could bring some light to this it would be greatly appreciated.
legrandmogol
contributor

Re: Can anyone help me identify the picture hallmark on this ring?

Post by legrandmogol »

Hi, not sure if you are still checking this but I can offer a little information regarding the piece. I am in the second-hand jewelry business and sort through and research a great many pieces of jewelry, especially silver jewelry. The blurry mark on your ring is a 925 that's been overstamped. The other mark is either a J in a long circle or a b in a wide circle, not sure but I am holding the exact same ring in my hand as I write to you. The stone is faux turquoise, the style of the ring is southwestern but it was most likely made in Thailand or China. It is a stack ring made to be worn with similar rings made by the same company. The oldest it could possibly be is the 1980's but I am more confident it dates from the 1990's to 2000's and was most likely purchased on HSN or QVC. Hope this helps

Return to “American Jewelry”