Help to Identify Native American mark on sterling Earrings

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
rob h

Help to Identify Native American mark on sterling Earrings

Post by rob h »

These earrings are marked sterling on the back . A photo of the makers mark is below. Does anyone recognize the mark ? I am guessing the motif is native american. All comments are appreciated.

Thanks
Rob H

ValkyrieVixen
contributor

Post by ValkyrieVixen »

It's somewhat NA in style, like petroglyphs, but I'm betting they aren't NA made. The mark looks like the D in the Didae mark and they aren't a NA company, they do New Age kinda stuff. I tried to find their website, I could swear I've seen it before, but didn't come up with it.
dognose
Site Admin

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Probably just a, way off target, shot in the dark, but is there any possibility that it could be a badly applied mark of George Schuler?

See this topic: http://www.925-1000.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15070" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Trev.
rob h

Post by rob h »

Trev, thanks for the suggestion. Our mark does not have the upper right loop of the george Schuler mark. It uld have to have been very badly applied to be Schulers.

Rob H
rob h

Didae mark

Post by rob h »

Valkyrievixen, thanks for the didae suggestion. The few didae marks I could find on the web were the full name didae spelled out. There is not much on the gooogle search concerning didae.

Rob H

Return to “American Jewelry”