Help with Identification of Maker's Mark/Hallmark

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
Jackieee

Re: Help with Identification of Maker's Mark/Hallmark

Postby Jackieee » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:38 am

Well, obviously I'm new here and didn't realize I'm years late. The mystery mark has been identified long ago! Please accept my apology, I've never been on a forum before.

dognose
Site Admin

Re: Help with Identification of Maker's Mark/Hallmark

Postby dognose » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:55 am

Hi Jackieee,

Welcome to the Forum.

No apologies necessary. Your reminder will help others searching for the same answer.

We hope to hear more from you.

Trev.

JewelryGal

Re: Help with Identification of Maker's Mark/Hallmark - Silpada and Shube

Postby JewelryGal » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:16 pm

I'm submitting images from the Silpada magazine that clearly lists a pair of earrings that I have in my possession that is stamped with the Shube (Sb) hallmarks. Perhaps Silpada pieces were jobbed out to Shube and mistakes were made, but this may help explain some confusion around the Silpada maker mark, which I have only known to be the the arrowhead. I have a bracelet and matching earrings. I've acquired the earrings several times over and one pair no longer in my possession contained the Silpada mark. A pair I'm posting today contains the Shube hallmark. But, the matching bracelet, which I am also sharing here, but is not listed on the Silpada spread with the earrings, contains both the Shube and the Silpada hallmarks, which I have circled.

Return to “American Jewelry”