Antonio Pineda bracelet design help please.

Jewelry, Flatware & Holloware
PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
David Johnson

Antonio Pineda bracelet design help please.

Post by David Johnson »

Does anyone have any information about this design?
It has the Antonio Taxco mark and 14k and has a fire opal in each panel. I wonder if mine has been altered as the links have been opened in one section. Somehow it doesn't seem to flow as most Pineda pieces do, so I wonder if a central piece has been removed or if some links have been turned around- I didn't notice this until my wife put it on.
Any information or images of this design would be gratefully received eg Was this also made in silver? Is it in the 'Silver seduction' book ...does it date to the 1970's.
Thank you
David

dognose
Site Admin

Re: Antonio Pineda bracelet design help please.

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Welcome back to the Forum.

Please choose a different photohost, one that does not have an advertising banner across the images. Please also show a close-up of the marks.

Trev.
David Johnson

Post by David Johnson »

Does anyone have any information about this design?
It has the Antonio Taxco mark and 14k and has a fire opal in each panel. I wonder if mine has been altered as the links have been opened in one section. Somehow it doesn't seem to flow as most Pineda pieces do, so I wonder if a central piece has been removed or if some links have been turned around- I didn't notice this until my wife put it on.
Any information or images of this design would be gratefully received eg Was this also made in silver? Is it in the 'Silver seduction' book ...does it date to the 1970's.
Thank you
David

David Johnson

Post by David Johnson »

Thanks for the welcome back...its been a few years hence old photo host that seems to have changed.
I hope this one is okay Trev. Couldn't manage to edit original post, not sure if that is possible here.
The mark is shown (a little better) for reference, I'm already certain of it's identity. It is any other version of this design I am eager to see if possible so that I can compare mine against it.
Thanks,

David

Return to “Mexican Silversmiths”