From someone who hates techno-junk and had to figure it out the way kids do...hit all the buttons.
Now for Postimages.org using Ipad (and maybe other touch related systems).
1) Do Not ask for help froma screen hogger!
2) Ignore all on-line techno-jibberish help sites
3) Save yourself a headache--log in here first (you will stay logged during the process
4) Type postimages.org at the top and hit enter. You will go direct to their site.
5) Where it says "Do not change bla bla"..tap..up comes list...tap 640..screen goes back.
6) At choose images...tap choice...select images (little check mark comes on)...three photos is the simplest way to go.
7) The hard part. After images load up and screen flashes back with URL codes, you need to select Hotlink for Forums (tap..get list..tap Hotlink..screen flashes back)
8) Tap at first bracket to place your cursor there. Now quickly tap twice and drag straight down until all URL codes are highlited. At this point, the baloon for "Copy" should pop up at the top. If it fails, and it often does, move your cursor (tap) elsewhere...then move it back again to that first bracket and repeat the nightmare until it works!
9) Tap that "Copy" word. Then back out by hitting those blue arrows/chevrons until you get back to 925.
10) Start your New Entry with a decent title (simple, useable search words), not vague junk.
Object, maker, marks,letters in quotes, user, etc.
11) After writing something, load your URL's by tapping... "Paste" comes up..tap that...URL's will load. [You might loose the first bracket...don't ask me why...just manually add one in there like I did here.]
12) Hit "Preview". If it all loads and you get images, make any corrections you need now.
13) Finally...hit "Submit". It should work. If not, smash your device...spend a bunch of money on next weeks upgraded system...then do it all again. Ha!
14) Watch for constant changes. No one knows how to make a dependable DC-3 for the computer age. So hang on to your parachutes.