In 1831, Thomas Hosmer Shepherd published his 'London and it's Environs in the Nineteenth, Illustrated by a Series of Views from Original Drawings'.
What is fortunate for us is that some of the views included the premises of silversmiths of the period
To the left of this drawing of Bishopsgate is the premises of Thomas Burn Hopgood and Metcalf Hopgood (Grimwade 2032, 2705, 2807) of 202 Bishopgate.
Thomas Ayres as noted by Ambrose Heal at 160, Fenchurch Street.
Not sure about this one, the view is The Mansion House from The Bank, to the left of the picture is a Gold/Silversmith's shop. The name T. Dulin may refer to the shop or perhaps the offices above. The positioning of the Dulin name in comparision to the Gold/Silversmith & Jeweller sign suggests that there was another name in front of Dulin.
Goldsmith's Hall in Foster Lane.
The the right of the Mercer's Hall we see the shopfront of James Bult (Grimwade 1168, 1692, 2518, 3625). 85/86 Cheapside had been the place of work for many silversmiths including James Sutton, William Sutton, Isaac Cooper, James Stamp, Francis Stamp, Samuel Goodbehere and Edward Wigan.