Sign in challenge

Do not post mark questions here.
WarrenKundis
contributor

Sign in challenge

Post by WarrenKundis »

Wondering if anyone has the knowledge to assist with a sign in challenge I am having. Am able to sign in on my first generation iPad here as you see but can not no matter how many times I try to sign in on my HP laptop.

Do want to start posting images again which will also require me to upgrade my photobucket account to allow third party hosting. Am in full agreement that when someone comes to 925 asking for assistance, that person should allow the site to retain those images for future reference to other members.

please if you have the computer knowledge to assist do contact me. Am trying not to have to open a new account just to access the photo option.

Warren
AG2012
contributor

Re: Sign in challenge

Post by AG2012 »

Hi,
This is the third PC I am using (two laptops). Saved user name and password on USB and entered them into new PC. For example, Chrome browser remembers user name and password and saves them automatically.
1.Click to open this web page
http://925-1000.com/forum/ucp.php?mode=login
2.Insert your user name and password into required fields
3.Login
4.Allow browser to remember password
There should be no problem
Regards
WarrenKundis
contributor

Re: Sign in challenge

Post by WarrenKundis »

Thank you my friend,

Am signed in to both now, just need to upgrade Photobucket, purchase a new camera, and resolve some lighting issues here at my new appartment. See how some members are using a loop to shoot hallmarks, working on that technique until I can afford that camera.

Wishing you a very good week!
Warren

Return to “General Questions”