C.C. DREWSENÖstergade 34, later, Amagertorv 6, Copenhagen
C.C. Drewsens - Kjøbenhavn - 1889
Established in 1849 by Hans Drewsen (b. 1823, d 1874) , the business was continued by his widow, C.C. Drewsen (d. 1905) who was later joined by her son, Axel Drewsen (b. 1860, d 1907). In 1907 the firm was in the hands of P.A. Hansen.
Example of the work of the Drewsen workshops:
Items were marked 'H.C.D', 'H C DREWSEN' 'CCD'
'ENERET' = Exclusvive, Sole Right, Protected Design