LEVESLEY BROTHERSCentral Works, West Street, and later, Mary Street, Sheffield
Levesley Brothers - Sheffield - 1870
Levesley Brothers (Charles, William, and Thomas Levesley) registered at the Sheffield Assay Office in 1863, and at the London Assay Office in 1893.
By 1883, they were noted as moving to Mary Street, Sheffield, the factory still known as the Central Works. Following that date, the business was styled Levesley Brothers & Lloyd (Thomas Levesley and William Lloyd). Following William Lloyd's retirement in 1893, the firm reverted to its former name. The last owner of the firm was Leonard Walter Levesley, who went bankrupt in 1929, which is presumabley when the business closed.
Levesley Brothers were noted as exhibitors at the Jewellers' Exhibition in 1913.