Help Identifying a very neat piece

Navajo, Zuni & Hopi
PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
Mkustin84

Help Identifying a very neat piece

Post by Mkustin84 »

Hello and thank you for offering help for this for anyone who can. I was trying to post pics of what I need help with but the forum doesn't allow me to post my pics up.

I have what I think is a very special native American/south western piece of. It's a brooch/pin of a horseshoe and arrow with Indian charms hanging off it 6 charms in total. (teepee, Indian feathers, bear trap, canoe, and a animal skull). The Hallmark on it is a cowboy hat with an arrow going through it with the words "STER" underneath the picture which I can only assume means sterling which the piece is.

Please if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it, I have looked everywhere and can't find it.

Thank you
dognose
Site Admin

Re: Help Identifying a very neat piece

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

Your question cannot be answered without the required images. The below should help you:

How to Add Images

Posting Requirements

http://www.postimg.com is recommended. Embedded images get a far greater response than just posting links.

Remember to use the 'Preview' button before submitting your post.

Trev.
Mkustin84

Help Identifying neat piece 2 w/pics

Post by Mkustin84 »

Hello and thank you for offering help for this for anyone who can.

I have what I think is a very special native American/south western piece of. It's a brooch/pin of a horseshoe and arrow with Indian charms hanging off it 6 charms in total. (teepee, Indian feathers, bear trap, canoe, and a animal skull). The Hallmark on it is a cowboy hat with an arrow going through it with the words "STER" underneath the picture which I can only assume means sterling which the piece is.

Please if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it, I have looked everywhere and can't find it.

Thank you

Image Image

Image%20Image
Mkustin84

Re: Help Identifying a very neat piece

Post by Mkustin84 »

Thank you

Return to “Native American Silver”