Identify Hallmark

Navajo, Zuni & Hopi
PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
AnitaKay

Identify Hallmark

Post by AnitaKay »

I have an elongated turquoise ring. Hallmark is dotted triangle, with two upward slanted dotted lines on each side. Initials dotred M S underneath. Any ideas?
dognose
Site Admin

Re: Identify Hallmark

Post by dognose »

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

Your question cannot be answered without the required images.

How to Add Images

Posting Requirements

http://www.tinypic.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; is recommended. Embedded images get a much larger response than just posting links.

Trev.
AnitaKay

Post by AnitaKay »

The photobucket process is not accepting my email address when trying to register. States that email address is already used. Now what?
oel
co-admin

Post by oel »

Please read; http://www.tinypic.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" is recommended

Oel
AnitaKay

Post by AnitaKay »

I can't sign in to Tinypic, 'cause somehow my email address is already used. I don't know how this happened. Kept trying to create an ID, but it kept saying invalid ID....."try this". So, I don't know what to do, 'cause I can't sign in to tinypic or Photobucket now to upload pictures.
dognose
Site Admin

Post by dognose »

Hi Anita,

I just had a look at the tinypic page and can see no reason why you should attempt to register unless you want them to store your images. Just click on the 'chose file' and access the images from your computer.

Trev.

Return to “Native American Silver”