Welcome to the Forum.
Likely between 1862 and 1873 if the below is correct:
In 1836 Ebenezer E. Bailey bought a small piece of land, at the junction of Sullivan and Main streets, of Paran Stevens, and erected upon it a two-story brick building. For several years previous Mr. Bailey had been engaged in manufacturing silver spoons and spectacles, at West Unity, which were mostly sold by peddlers going about on foot, carrying tin trunks. When this building was completed he removed his business to Claremont. Later he bought at sheriff's sale the house and lot adjoining on the west and made an addition of fifteen feet to his building, which is now the Fiske Free Library building. He took his brother, Samuel C. into partnership, and they carried on the silversmith and jewelry business quite extensively, under the firm name of E. E. & S. C. Bailey, for twenty-five years, when the business of manufacturing was practically given up. Ebenezer E. Bailey fell from an elm tree, on Washington street, in the summer of 1862, and was instantly killed. Samuel C. Bailey removed to Missouri in 1873, where he now lives.
Source: History of the town of Claremont, New Hampshire, for a period of one hundred and thirty years from 1764 to 1894 - Otis Frederick Reed Waite - 1895