Triangle mark on gold and silver cuff links

MARK IMAGE REQUIRED
ceces

Triangle mark on gold and silver cuff links

Post by ceces »

Hello,
This is a pair of 14kt. gold, guilloche enamel, silver and diamond cuff links, The marks are on the backside of the face of the links & are identical on both. The 14K is of course gold content. The "SR" is believed to be the maker which I can not find. The real challenge is the triangle cartouche which contains an upright torch thru the center with two crossed arrows behind it. The arrows are pointing downwards. Would greatly appreciate any assistance possible with the triangular mark.The right bottom corner of the triangle is out of shape as the hallmark stamp was applied unevenly. It is a true triangle. The other link's mark was not as clear.
Thank you for your time and effort-C.
claudiaf

Re: Triangle mark on gold and silver cuff links

Post by claudiaf »

I have a nephrite and silver letter opener with a border of small diamonds. The silver handle is in the form of an owl's head with gem-set eyes. The portion holding the handle has beautiful green guiolloche enamel. The hallmarks on the silver are the same as what you posted here: a triangle with a torch and two down turned arrows and maker's mark SR. Did you find out what country these cufflinks were produced in and who the maker was?
Thanks!
dognose
Site Admin

Post by dognose »

Hi claudiaf,

Welcome to the Forum.

Please start a new topic with images of your item and the marks and hopefully we'll get an answer for you.

Trev.
ceces

Post by ceces »

Hi, Sorry I have never found out who made it or the country it came from. If you manage to solve the puzzle please do let me know. Thanks, Cece

Return to “Gold - Single Image”