Weird Hallmark

MARK IMAGE REQUIRED
freshy82
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:33 am

Weird Hallmark

Postby freshy82 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Been trying to figure this out looked many places any info would help.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/at ... pg.663640/

dognose
Site Admin
Posts: 39961
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Weird Hallmark

Postby dognose » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:25 pm

Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

Please embed your images.

Trev.

freshy82
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:33 am

Re: Weird Hallmark

Postby freshy82 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:19 am

dognose wrote:Hi,

Welcome to the Forum.

Please embed your images.

Trev.
freshy82 wrote:Been trying to figure this out looked many places any info would help.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/at ... pg.663640/
.




How?

dognose
Site Admin
Posts: 39961
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:53 pm
Location: England

Re: Weird Hallmark

Postby dognose » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:23 am

The below should help you:

How to Add Images

Posting Requirements

https://postimages.org (copy the 'Hotlink for forums' code) or http://www.tinypic.com (copy the 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards') are recommended. Do not use Photobucket or Dropbox.

Ensure your images are embedded. Do not post links. Remember to use the 'Preview' button before submitting your post.

For more information see:

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=37974&p=103282#p103282

Give some time to creating your posts and we'll give some time to researching and answering them.

Trev.

freshy82
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:33 am

Re: Weird Hallmark

Postby freshy82 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:36 am

dognose wrote:The below should help you:

How to Add Images

Posting Requirements

https://postimages.org (copy the 'Hotlink for forums' code) or http://www.tinypic.com (copy the 'IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards') are recommended. Do not use Photobucket or Dropbox.

Ensure your images are embedded. Do not post links. Remember to use the 'Preview' button before submitting your post.

For more information see:

http://www.925-1000.com/forum/viewtopic ... 82#p103282

Give some time to creating your posts and we'll give some time to researching and answering them.

Trev.

Image
Image

freshy82
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:33 am

Weird Hallmark .. any info

Postby freshy82 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:40 pm

This is pieces of amber I believe formed to make a key and Sterling silver holds on all the pieces. I did notice a tiny Hallmark on the latch to hold the jewelry. I can not find it anywhere that I have looked. I am not sure if it is a knight on a horse or a creature and I think I also see a triangle in the left of the of the Hallmark. There is also the 925 next to the halllmark. Then at the bottom of the key there is also another 925 which is Sterling silver and the letters AD. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Aguest
contributor
Posts: 959
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:26 am

Re: Weird Hallmark

Postby Aguest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:18 pm

Lithuania is a source of "Baltic Amber" jewelry, but I keep getting errors when I try to access the modern Lithuania hallmarks, but could this possibly be Lithuania? :: Another source of "Baltic Amber" is Poland, but these don't look like modern Polish hallmarks, but that could also be checked out just in case it is not modern Lithuania :::

I keep getting a fatal error when I try to access the modern hallmark website, so I can't know for sure ::::

freshy82
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:33 am

Re: Weird Hallmark

Postby freshy82 » Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:51 am

Aguest wrote:Lithuania is a source of "Baltic Amber" jewelry, but I keep getting errors when I try to access the modern Lithuania hallmarks, but could this possibly be Lithuania? :: Another source of "Baltic Amber" is Poland, but these don't look like modern Polish hallmarks, but that could also be checked out just in case it is not modern Lithuania :::

I keep getting a fatal error when I try to access the modern hallmark website, so I can't know for sure ::::


Well I do appreciate your help. Cause I can't seem to find that Hallmark anywhere. And it's so different to me. I can't find another Hallmark that might even resemble it. I'll keep searching, if you find any more info on it please let me know. Again thanks for your post!.

oel
co-admin
Posts: 3642
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:16 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Weird Hallmark

Postby oel » Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:08 am

Hi indeed modern Lithuania domestic silver mark with the Lithuanian White Knight as the core image in a pointed-end shovel frame-shape used 1997 to date.

Peter.
Source: World Hallmarks-Vol.I-Europe


Return to “Silver Jewelry - Single Image”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests