Sterling ring and 16 diamonds

MARK IMAGE REQUIRED
arwcrk

Sterling ring and 16 diamonds

Post by arwcrk »

Hi all. I found a ring which is marked .925 inside the band on one side, and on the other is a symbol which looks like a dollar sign with one line instead of two. It could also be a C over a D. There are what appear to be 16 little diamonds in the setting. The ring weighs about 5 grams total. Can anyone help me identify the mark which looks like a dollar sign? All help would be appreciated. Thank you
lilnurscm

Re: Sterling ring and 16 diamonds

Post by lilnurscm »

An "S" with a vertical line through it or a one line dollar sign is the hallmark for the Dakota South company. Hope that helps. Carol
lilnurscm

Post by lilnurscm »

Lol sorry, didn't see the date. It's a little late to reply now. And I meant to write Dakota West; not S
cmarie71

Post by cmarie71 »

lilnurscm wrote:Lol sorry, didn't see the date. It's a little late to reply now. And I meant to write Dakota West; not S
Despite the date, & although in not the original poster, I'm very grateful that you answered this! It's a query i was making today, so now in 2021, these archives stay relevant & since I'm hoping you answered my question, they're actually very helpful, no matter how long ago it was asked! Thanks and be well!

Return to “Silver Jewelry - Single Image”