Help with Hallmarks Please (Vintage Modernist Rings 1970's)

MARK IMAGE REQUIRED
WestEuroAmeriGuy

Help with Hallmarks Please (Vintage Modernist Rings 1970's)

Post by WestEuroAmeriGuy »

Can anyone recognize the following symbols please? They are on sterling silver rings from when my grandfather dealt mainly with Western European jewelry in the 1970's. Now referred to as vintage modernist style.

Here's the first one on ring #1 for identification please: Image

(admin edit - see Posting Requirements )

Thank you!
Mike
dognose
Site Admin

Re: Help with Hallmarks Please (Vintage Modernist Rings 1970

Post by dognose »

Hi Mike,

Welcome to the Forum.

Try to capture a sharper, close-up image of the mark.

Embedded images get a far greater response than just posting links, many people will not click on them.

Trev.
WestEuroAmeriGuy

Re: Help with Hallmarks Please (Vintage Modernist Rings 1970

Hi Trev,

Thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate the tip as well. I''ll do just that regarding an embedded image.

Enjoy the weekend!
Mike
WestEuroAmeriGuy

Help ID'in Hallmarks Please -Vintage Modernist Ring 1970's

Hello,

Under the advice of a user here, I have decided to post embedded images vs. having used links. Would anyone be able to identify this ring (suspicion is it is from West Germany, as this is where my Grandfather did some business. Finland and Denmark are possibilities too. Thanks in advance!

Mike

P.S. Mr./Mrs. Administrator, I do not have the ability to delete my other post relating to this image or else I would. Please do not see this is a mere duplicate posting, as I am jsut following the advice of a helpful user to embed the image vs install a link. If you would like to delete the old post, please do rather than this one. Thank you!

Return to “Silver Jewelry - Single Image”