Sterling Flatware Pattern Name and Mfr Confirmation Needed

Item must be marked "Sterling" or "925"
PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
silverlove

Sterling Flatware Pattern Name and Mfr Confirmation Needed

Post by silverlove »

Have tried to find this old sterling flatware pattern on several sites (incl Replacements thru all their IS patterns, every name, not found). I think the small mark is the helmeted profile found on many International Silver pieces but the capital R to the right of STERLING is a mystery. I have been all over eBay for weeks checking every pattern but had no luck there either. I have a small set of this flatware and would like to be able to find more. Without a pattern name it's just about impossible. Any assistance is very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
dragonflywink
co-admin

Post by dragonflywink »

International's Cameo, introduced in 1936.

Cheryl ;o)
silverlove

Post by silverlove »

Thank you very much, Cheryl!

Too funny... I stared at that pattern on Replacements but since I was not looking at a knife there but a spoon handle I couldn't make the connection. The image looked too fuzzy to actually see the full pattern and the trellis details so visible on my image was invisible there.

Thanks again, much obliged! Now I can start hunting for more pieces. I'd like to double the set. Have now 4 knives, 4 dinner forks 4 round soups, and four teaspoons. Would like to find the salad forks to go with. Well, it's a quest!

Return to “Sterling Manufacturers ~ American after-1860”