Origins and time period of a ring

PHOTOS REQUIRED - marks + item
sibynuchip

Origins and time period of a ring

Post by sibynuchip »

I’m hoping someone out there can help me. My dad passed last year and this ring was in a lockbox. Neither my mom or any of my siblings are familiar w the ring. I believe it is stamped w 925 but I can’t make out the stamp to the left of it. I’d love to know the approx time this ring was created....

I'm trying to add images and can't figure out how. The images are on my computer and it states that the images must be public. There is no public forum that I have the pics on so I'm not sure how to post...please help
SteveDWollongong
contributor

Re: Origins and time period of a ring

Post by SteveDWollongong »

Hi Sibynuchip and welcome to the Forum.

As most of our Administrators reside in a very different time zone, here is a link to info re posting photos created by one of our fearless leaders. It should get you up and running in a jiffy...

http://www.925-1000.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42199

Embedded images get a far greater response than just posting links or thumbnails.

Remember to use the 'Preview' button before submitting your post - if your images don't show up there we won't be able to see them either.

Cheers,
Steve
sibynuchip

Post by sibynuchip »

Thanks so much for helping me...

sibynuchip

Post by sibynuchip »

The photo of the stamp....sorry, technical difficulties!

sibynuchip

Post by sibynuchip »

Still need help if anybody out there has any knowledge of this stamp or suggestions on were to look...thank you so much!!!

Return to “American Jewelry”